Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 7 of HCG

Well I was down .5lbs, but after knowing that Mel lost 3lbs I now know that while yesterday was stagnant for everyone....I'm thinking my bad ways may have caught up with me. It's all good though! I shall be triumphant this weekend and come back with a nice loss....I hope. The plan is to introduce a little more cardio as I believe that this is definitely the key to some of Mel's loss. AND for me to leave the daggon toast and breadsticks alone...I am not to be trusted! lol!

Tam
20lbs until goal weight

3 comments:

  1. As of this morning, I have lost about 8.5 pounds. I am pretty excited about this. However, I am experiencing hunger pains with nausea today. In the past four days, I was able to distract myself since there was no nausea. So, this is very discouraging to me. Oh well. I have to much weight too lose. So, no pain, no gain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel's Update Day 7: I lost 3 lbs on Friday, felt very hungry the entire day but am staying on track.

    ReplyDelete