Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 11 of HCG

Okay....this staying flat stuff is getting a tad bit "special". Sigh....still at the same weight this morning, but I guess I can't complain. I did have the 2.5lb loss on Sunday. Hopefully I'll see a little something tomorrow morning. I am finding that doing my ground tky salad at lunch helps with overriding any hunger....albeit physical or mental. I have been working out a little to so I'm sure that's impacting my hunger. I try to get in about 15mins per day to keep up a little exercise. Well that's all for now....here's hoping that someone else shed some weight! :-)

Tam
Still 17.5lbs til goal. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Mel's Day 11 Update: Down 2.5 lbs (that's a total of 10 lbs). Took it down a notch on the treadmill as I was a little weak, but it will be worth it in the long run. I have some yummy shrimp and 1/2 a cucumber waiting for me at lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what does that put you at now for your total? Holly is at 10. I'm at 7.

    ReplyDelete