Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 17 of HCG

Okay....so it would appear that I'm starting a little "weekend" trend if you will. :-) I did go down .5lb over the weekend, but have now remained there since. So I guess here we go with another plateau....although in the diet's defense....I'm sure part of it is due to the melba toast I slammed on Friday and the half of a biscuit I had yesterday....yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. But I was weak! lol! Going to be a good girl today so we'll see when that shows up in the pounds for me.


Tam
15lbs til goal weight!

2 comments:

  1. Mel's Day 17 Update: I was down .5 on Saturday, .5 on Sunday, and 1lb today. I took my food to the baby shower on Saturday and was able to enjoy the fresh strawberries from the fruit tray. I was a little annoyed when everyone was enjoying all of the jello shots I made that I couldn't have...but we're on the home stretch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. still trucking along. Down 2lbs over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete