Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 12 of HCG diet

Okay....so now I"m bummin'....I'm still the same. Not going up....but so not going down. I'm going to forgo my fruit and toast today in an effort to see if that helps. I'm hoping it does. On a positive note though, I found a new "friend" for us to play with! Like a good friend that I am, I called my girlfriend Angela yesterday to wish her a Happy Birthday!!! Okay....I digressed...at any rate, during our conversation she mentioned that her hubby is now doing the HCG diet. She is also part of a mom's group where several members have already gone through some of the phases we're in and are facing. This is pretty cool because she'll be able to give us additional insight and perhaps even help out with questions we might have. She should be starting this morning.....

Tam
Still 17.5LBs til goal weight......

2 comments:

  1. Mel's Day 12 Update: I stayed the same today but did kick it up a notch on the treadmill and worked out with light weights yesterday so I'm thinking it was a little too much. I have my apple for breakfast and my spinach with boiled chicken for lunch. Looking forward to seeing the scale tomorrow....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am down another 0.8 pounds this morning. However, I have had bouts of hunger with nausea. So, I have upped my protein a bit, and it is helping. In addition, Angela recommended upping my dosage from 0.38 to 0.41, which I have started this morning.

    ReplyDelete