Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 18 of VLCD

Down .4lbs this morning so that was cool. Started my "Couch to 5K" program last night and wearing my hot new size 8 jeans and my extra-small (although it's the cut) shirt! Today is indeed a good day! LOL! With just about a week to go, I'm feeling really good. I can tell that I just feel better in general which is good. I absolutely LOVE my vitamins, because they're helping me not feel deprived from lack of coffee and give me the extra boost I need to continue on with my afternoons! Anywhoooo, hope all is well in everyone else's HCG land!

Tam
4lbs til goal 1

1 comment:

  1. My 3 day plateau appears to have broken. Hooray! Down a little bit today. Seven more low calorie days to go. I'm not hungry anymore, just getting a bit bored with the food. Already fantasizing about what I'm going to eat on my fat load days for round 2 on 8/21-22. hahahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete