Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 16 of VLCD

I was down slightly this AM so that's a good thing. Wondering where I'll be in a couple of days. Hoping that I'm "retaining" water. :-) Wouldn't that make for a nice drop at the end of the week. Drinking my tea right now which is actually quite tasty. Raspberry Lemon Riot Mate' & Weightloss Pur-eh tea mixed together. Got it from Teavanna.

Way to go Patra!!! I'm so psyched for you!!

G - You're going in the right direction so it doesn't matter how much! :-) Although it's always nicer to see full numbers, so I totally understand. You're almost at the finish line so keep up the good work!

And here's to a strong finish for the rest of us with a little over a week to go now!

Tam
4.2lbs from goal 1!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the encouragement Tamara. You also keep up the good work! I am down .6. Today is my last day of the drops. 3 days until I go into the maintenance phase. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the last day of drops, Geneva! Today is Day 18 for me. I didn't weigh-in this morning. I was totally pooped yesterday after work. I mean POOPED. Just crashed on the couch and watched TV. It was the first day that I had zero energy, and also lots of hunger pangs. I'm less tired today. I just took my vitamins and I'm hoping I have more energy as the day wears on. STAY STRONG LADIES!!!

    ReplyDelete