Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 17 of VLCD

I didn't go down this morning....stayed the same, BUT...I had a fabulous night last night! I actually went shopping for the first time in a loooooong time and enjoyed my clothes buying experience. Now before my HCG experience I had been purchasing L tops....and sometimes XL for a little more room. Last night I bought a small shirt AND an extra-small shirt! What the world! AND a pair of size 8 jeans....ladies....I cannot tell you the last time I bought a size 8 anything let alone an extra-small anything. Now granted....I think I was able to get the extra-small due to the cut of the shirt, but still! lol! So again....even though I didn't loose anything this morning....I was still happy!

Tam

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Patra. You guys are in the home stretch!
    2 days until the cheese feast! Down .4 today. Weight loss is really slowing down.

    ReplyDelete