Wednesday, October 20, 2010

HCG Again Baby!

Okay....so I clearly need to loose a good 18lbs at this point! LOL! Not because HCG failed me, but because I failed myself.....birthday week was GREAT....but between it and fat loading, I gained a good 8lbs. So I need to get rid of that and another 10 before the holidays so that I can thoroughly enjoy myself. today ought to be quite the challenge.....we're celebrating group birthdays and there is a TON of stuff down my aisle....the tragedy of it all! LOL! I shall be strong though. And I'm eating some yummy strawberries....just put some stevia on them and they're GREAT! There are quite a few of us doing the HCG this time around. Not sure who all will blog, so we'll let folks chime in at will. Hopefully TR won't be joining us, as Melody told him our secret! LOL!

Tam
Day 2 of VLCD and down 3lbs

3 comments:

  1. Ok, so I started a week ahead of everyone because of the greed in me. I needs my dressing on Thanksgiving (needs = slang. So cultered of me. I know).

    Yesterday I must say, I had a moment. I added seasoning salt to my meat and shouldn't have. Oops my bad. And Oh, while I am confessing, I ate a little more meat than the 3.5 ozs. So there it is. I've confessed all of my food sins. I am feeling a little guilty today. To all the HCG'ers don't try this at home. Steak day today and looking forward to it because I am hungry.

    GB
    Down 8lbs. **I'm hungry**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel's Day 3: Down a total of 5 lbs so far. I don't have food down my aisle, but I am soooo hungry today and everyone's breakfast smells good. I've already had my apple and am drinking extra water. I thik the hard part this go around is going to be the Halloween party and no drinks, and Trick-or-Treating with the kids. I will be strong!! Oh...don't worry, TR is not gonna do this, I told him the drops are female hormones and he ran away...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @G - You are too funny!!! I ate 4oz yesterday too....but that's because it was a sausage and i wasn't trying to disect the .5oz! I haven't used any Lawry's! lol! I like the cajun stuff and am good with that. I would recommend the sausages i got. Chicken with sundried tomatoes. No sugar in them and if you don't want to mix veggies, it's quite easy to pull the tomatoes out once cooked. Happy you're down 8....you go girl!

    @Mel - don't forget....i have the fiber pills. lol! And TR better not do it....I've got to win one of these daggon things! hahah!

    ReplyDelete