Tuesday, October 26, 2010

VLCD Day 7

Okay....so how bitter was I that I took the WRONG lunch bag this morning!!!!!! In my haze I took Zharia's bag which has a PBJ sandwhich, grapes, carrot sticks, and a pudding cup. Gee...I'm sure I can just a taste of that....NOT! lol! So I walked over to WHQ and got an egg. That will have to keep me until I get home and eat dinner. On another funny note...my girlfriend who is doing it and who lost 4lbs a day her first three days....yeah....well now I know why. She didn't follow directions properly. Ole girl was only eating one meal. She didn't realize she could have two. :-) And yeah for me, I'm back to going the proper way on the scale....down. I did a steak day on Sunday...only to be informed that it should have really been an apple day. So I did an apple day yesterday and life is back on track. Total I'm down 8lbs so that's pretty good. I've got another 12 to go by Thanksgiving though! lol!

Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. As of today I'm down 12 lbs. I would like to lose 8 more before this is over so I need to stay on track. Stress levels through the roof today so I hope it won't affect my losing like the book says. Took a walk feeling a little less stressed now.

    ReplyDelete