Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Phase 3 - Here we come

Okay....so we're all done with the drops....well most of us....only a few more hours G!! :-) I'm not 100% where I'm at due to the fact that my scale got all loopy on me. I got down another pound I think before it started so my total lost is about 15lbs for this go round....not to shabby. However, I'm sure that I've picked up a pound or two due to the baked beans I had on Sunday. :-D I'm going to try and go to Costco tonight to pick up another scale so that I can stay on top of my weight....last thing I want or need is any of it back! :-)

Had a fatoush salad today for the first time in a while.....it wasn't all that I needed it to be. Actually I think it may have been a bit to oily for me since we've been off of oil for the past almost month. Tummy is a little out of sorts. Which I guess is good since I shouldn't be eating to much of the "funky" stuff anyways. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Mel's Update: Lost a total of 18 lbs. So happy we're doing Phase 3 now. Although getting back up to 1500 calories made me feel like my tummy was stretching. My body seems to be slightly rejecting the newly added "good" fats. But, I have more energy now and can step up the work-outs. YAHOOOO!!

    ReplyDelete